Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pattern Storage

     So I am sure that everybody has their own ways of storing used patterns. I have tried until now to stuff the pattern back into the original envelope, but as most of you know, that is all but impossible. You think you have it squished down enough and then the entire side of the envelope rips. So I stumbled across this idea while looking for some vintage patterns. You simply cut the sides of the envelope and glue it to a manilla folder that has been stapled on the sides. That way it holds the pattern pieces. I think this is gonna work really well. I was already storing my patterns in a file box, so this isn't going to be a big deal. It is easy to flip through them and look at the pictures, or organize them by numbers and quickly find the right number. I think it is gonna work really well!

No comments: