Saturday, January 2, 2010

ANOTHER Vintage Dress

     Here is yet another vintage dress. I promise this is the last one for awhile. ;) At least until it warms up a touch. I am not sure what the number on this pattern is, but it is really cute. The actual dress didn't turn out as well as I would have liked though. Something about it is just not quite right. Maybe with a cute light blue cardigan? I think part of the problem is that the dress is too close to my actual skin color. I like the yellow dress on the pattern illustration. It looks like it has a sheer overlay, which would be so gorgeous!
     I recently found the cutest vintage pattern in the same antique shop that I found this one. It is a junior size, and it's a shirtdress on top. It's so cute, but I opened the pattern and there is not an instruction sheet. So....I need to figure out what to do about that. Vintage patterns are pretty easy to sew from though. So we'll see. I have some other projects in the works right now that I need to finish first! Ha! I don't know if I will ever finish all my unfishned projects. Oh well. :D

No comments: