Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage Patterns

During my recent shopping trip at the thrift store, I also picked up a bunch of vintage patterns for 25 cents apiece!!

IMG_0081Advance 2764 Short or Long-Sleeved Dress with Box Pleats

IMG_0082Vogue 5088 This one has multiple views, including a gathered skirt, pencil skirt, 3/4 length sleeves, sleeveless, and a jacket. This one will be lots of fun!

IMG_0083Vogue 5250 This one has an overblouse, but I don’t really care for it. I bought it mostly for the box pleated skirt.

IMG_0084Mccalls 3973 includes 5 different blouse patterns. I can’t wait to try some of these to go with skirts this spring/summer.IMG_0085

Butterick 4309 This one is from the ‘70’s maybe? I’m not sure. It is a 14, which in the 50’s patterns fits me fine, but I don’ think it is going to fit right in this pattern. I don’t know yet. I bought it mainly for the Raglan Sleeve T-shirt pattern on the right.

IMG_0086Simplicity 3637 CULOTTES!! Haha! I am excited to see what this looks like made up! They include “soft pleats” and a pocket. teehee. Smile

No comments: