Monday, December 22, 2008

Bonanzle Booth!

Well, after getting pretty frustrated with the sales (or lack there of) that I was making on etsy, and after hearing some local reviews on Bonanzle.com, I decided to give it a try. I listed a quilted wallet and a coordinating keychain. The link to them is on the right-hand side of my blog. If you could, please hop on over and maybe rate my items at the bottom of the screen. I think Bonanzle is getting a lot of frustrated ebay sellers. Anyways, I hope I start selling some more stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, There are a lot of hand made artists on Bonanzle. Sales aren't super fast this minute, but not many are right now. The huge bonuses are that listings are FREE, up to 4 pictures are FREE, and If you sell an item, the final offer fees are exceptionally reasonable. Less than $10, fee= $.50, Less than $50, fee = $1.00, Less than $100 fee = $3.00, and less than $1000, fee = $5.00. Listings last until you sell or remove the item. You have live chat with buyers and other sellers, as well as a very lively chat forum. Come and see me at: http://www.theBonz.com/blarney_stone

I look forward to having you stop by.