Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I saw this game on the Happy Zombie blog. I thought it was kind of cool. I altered it just a bit.

1. Sunny morning on Rachel Avenue HDR, 2. Arriving at the Italian Riviera, 3. So this is what I do with my summer before starting 8th grade., 4. Shower Fresh, 5. Lemonade, 6. Eiffel Tower at night, 7. Chocolate Brownie Cake W/Strawberries, 8. Randy Travis, 9. Bemused Train Engineer Watching the Idiot Photographer who has Too Much of his Body Protruding from the Train Window to be Safe, 10. Praise be to God Almighty!, 11. Kissie ... life can be very serious ..., 12. 100_0393

The Game:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

The Questions:1. What is your first name? Rachel
2. What is your favorite food? Italian
3. What high school did you go to? Homeschool
4. What is your favorite color? Pink
5. Favorite drink? Lemonade
6. Dream vacation? Paris
7. Favorite dessert? Brownie Dessert (see Elana's post here)
8. Favorite Singer? Randy Travis
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Engineer (At least I think so, it might change :))
10. What do you love most in life? The Lord and my family
11. One Word to describe you. Serious (I guess?)
12. Your flickr name: SouthernKnitWit

No comments: