Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Sourpatch
The rules:
1) Answer all the questions honestly
2) Tag at least three people
When was the most recent time you were burned?
Okay, I finally came up with something. I burnt my tongue on hot chocolate from Mcdonald's on the way home from Washington D.C. You know what they say about how hot Mcdonald's coffee is, well the same holds for their hot chocolate. It was really good though.
Can you cook?
Yes
If yes, name your specialties
Lasagna (aagghhh, there's more, there really is, I just can't think of anything)
If yes, do you like to cook?
It's okay, I don't really enjoy it, unless of course I'm cooking for a guest, then I enjoy it. This is more of Elana's specialty
If no, do you want to be able to cook?
N/A
What color is your kitchen?
Green and White Plaid with a Red Apple border and White cabinets
Do you bake?
Yes!
If yes, specialties (max 3).
Brownie with whipped cream and chocolate pudding, peanut butter cookies, (something else, but I can't think of it right now)
If yes, do you like to bake?
I do like to bake. That's kind of my thing.
If no, do you want to bake?
N/A
What color is your apron?
My apron is PINK! What other color would it be? :)
I tag: There's really nobody else to tag. I could tag Bryce I guess, but I don't think he'd appreciate it. :) (Bryce, let me know!)

1 comment:

MSM said...

Funny you enjoy cooking for a guest; that's what I least enjoy, because I'm afraid I'll mess up!