Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're finally here!

Well, we got up early this morning and went to Montecello, the home built by Thomas Jefferson. Montecello is in Virginia. It was pretty neat, it wasn't as big as I thought it would be though. Then we drove for three more hours (after two to get to Montecello) to get to D.C. So anyways, we are finally at the 4-H center. It is pretty nice, it has a cafeteria, game room, and bunk beds:). Everyone is really excited about having their own bed. They also have computers, so I can keep y'all updated when were not about to pass out from lack of sleep. We had to sign up for a committee, one of the options was the talent show audition, but everyone signed up for that one fairly quickly. So anyways, I ended up signing up for the Healthy Lifestyle. (Alright y'all stop your laughter!) Anyways, I think we have to get everyone moving around in the mornings. That shouldn't be too hard, since I am a morning person. We are going to go to Mt. Vernon in the morning. Oh yeah, whenever the say the TN delegation, Jessica is going to go "1, 2, 3" then we're all going to start singing a rousing chorus of Rocky Top!

2 comments:

sourpatch said...

You're a morning person?

Rachel said...

You bet!! :) At least I think I am, well, I'm most definitly not a night owl!