Friday, May 29, 2009

Earring Box

After visiting my grandma's garage to pick up a vanity/nightstand (which I need to take pictures of), I found these boxes that I instantly thought would be perfect painted white and used as an earring box! So, I did that, and it turned out pretty cute. It incorporates my earrings (which are my favorite piece of jewelry!) into a piece of art. My sister didn't realize it was to hold earrings until I hung it up! :D Haha! Oh well. Here are the pictures. The full length shot is pretty blurry, but let's just say photography isn't my thing! ;D Anyways, it turned out nice, and I'm pretty tickled with it!
On another note, we opened my grandma's pool Monday, and are looking forward to a weekend of swimming!

2 comments:

MandMStudio said...

Great idea:) I so need one (or two) of these:)

Unknown said...

Hi. I hope this doesn't seem weird, but I found your blog through a link off a blog linked from another blog, etc. etc., you know how that goes.

I am trying to start a sewing club in Memphis, and saw that you sew. If you're at all interested, there is more info about the club here: http://www.burdastyle.com/blog/show/917

There is also a link there for the club I'm trying to start if you look under Tennessee. Anyway, hope you're interested, but if you're not, could you please tell anyone else you know who sews about it? Many thanks!

You can also email me at sheriece ( at ) g mail (dot) com

Sorry to make it weird like that, it prevents spamming from bots.