Monday, March 31, 2008

Heart Apron

This is the front of the apron that Rachel has been diligently working on for the past week.
The back...
...and the bib area on the front of the apron.
I (aka sourpatch) am now a co-poster of Southern Knit Wit. I am probably going to be doing most of the posting, while Rachel does the crafting. I want Rachel to make me one of these, except probably in blue or green. Maybe both. I'm thinking polka dots, yeah!
The apron actually looks better in real life than in the pictures, but oh well.
The pattern is Butterick 6567 view A. It has a vintage flair to it. She didn't make her own binding, she's saving that for the next apron. Instead, she used 3 packs of extra wide double-fold bias tape.

1 comment:

MSM said...

Wow, so now you are the reporter and editor of not one, but TWO blogs. I'm impressed. And you fixed this one up with links and everything. You might need to take over nighthawkplaya as well. . .

Love the apron!